10th Annual Wedding MBA Special Seminar: Blurred Lines – Getting Yor Business Into Focus
- September 11, 2013
- Posted by: Deborah Moody
- Category: Courses Events Uncategorized Wedding Planner Advice
ACPWC’s own Deborah Moody will be sharing valuable information on the topic –
Getting Your Business Into Focus
in a seminar during the fast approaching 10th annual Wedding MBA Convention being held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada October 1-3, 2013.
Doing business with integrity matters. Lines can easily become blurred when we forget that money is not the only objective. This seminar will help you learn to trust your intuition, improve job satisfaction and increase referrals. Other points to be covered are:
- Doing what is right for your business – Why some Brides Should be Denied
- Giving credit and honoring agreement – The power is in the both ‘Pin’/Pens
- Clients have responsibilities too – Defining and Managing Expectations
- What you see isn’t always what you get – Perception is Not Always Reality
If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time. Register here for the upcoming Wedding MBA Convention now.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Are you thinking about becoming a professional Wedding Planner? Find out more about becoming certified on APCWC’c Website.
Special Offer for the Military
Military Spouses, Veterans and Active Duty, click here for more information.