ACPWC Vendor Showcase
- July 13, 2015
- Posted by: ACPWC
- Category: Uncategorized
The Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants invites you to attend our Continue Education Day featuring a Vendor showcase, Business Building Workshops and Speakers. This event at the Bay Club 3250 Central Expressway, Santa Clara, CA on Wednesday, July 22, from 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
The purpose of this event is to network, share resources, learn from industry professionals, share how you can partner with the ACPWC to promote your business. We will be introducing our Member Partners.
How will you benefit from this membership? As a Member Partner, you will receive the same benefits as our ACPWC Wedding Consultants:
• Your Company name on ACPWC’s website, with a link to your site
• Feature post on Blog, Newsflash or Newsletter
• Added exposure for services to brides
• Special pricing for our events
• Leads and referrals from other Wedding Professionals
• The opportunity to display the ACPWC logo badge for the current year
The Member Partner Program was designed to strengthen the wedding industry by bringing together a community of exclusive wedding professionals to provide tools and services for couples. Becoming a member will help:
• Develop exclusive relationships with wedding planners, partners and couples
• Help build a greater, stronger, and more professional wedding community
• Enhance offerings and opening the lines of communication
• Provide support to our members and partners
• Elevate the wedding industry.
Join our program and become part of a network of wedding professionals who understand the value of relationships with professionally trained wedding planners. Display our logo badge and link your website to ours. Become part of a community of valuable resources, allowing more people to find you. The cost to join our Member Partner Program is only $300 per year.
If you are currently a Member Partner you may participate in the showcase for $75, otherwise the cost is $150 to have a booth. You will have a 6 ft. table to display your information and you will also be able to give a short description about your business.
For more information about this event contact: For membership information contact:
Deborah Moody Nin Khoshabian, Membership Chair
ACPWC Motto is “Members Helping Members to Succeed”
Thank you. Please sharing information about our upcoming event with your friends and colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you there. Register HERE!