Attention Brides – 10 Reasons Why You Need a Wedding Planner
The ACPWC’s own member, Jo Ann of Apropos Creations, who received her certification through the ACPWC, shares with brides why a wedding planner is necessary.
10 Reasons Why You Need a Wedding Planner
You’re engaged. Congrats! Hopefully you already did the 3 things we recommend doing after getting engaged:
1. Create a Vision
2. Select a Date
3. Create a Budget
If not, that’s ok too! We can help!
You have been dreaming about your wedding since you were a little girl! Thinking about everything that you need to do can cause stress and anxiety once the shock wears off from getting engaged! Breathe. Yes, there is a lot to do BUT you don’t have to do it alone. Hiring a wedding planner will alleviate that stress and will give you more time to spend enjoying your engagement with your fiance.
10 Reasons You Need a Wedding Planner
In this article, we give 10 reasons why you should hire a wedding planner. Of course we can think of hundreds more, but we thought these would be of most importance to you! We LOVE weddings and helping brides and want to make sure you have the day you’ve dreamed of all your life!
1. We know which vendors to work with that fit your style, budget, and availability. This saves you tons of time researching, reading reviews, making phone calls, etc…!
2. We create a detailed timeline of your wedding day or wedding weekend (depending on the package you select) so that everything runs on time.
3. On your wedding day, we take care of all the behind-the-scene details to make sure your day is perfect. Both you AND your guests can enjoy the day and not be worried about when the cake gets delivered!
4. We have lots of experience in the wedding industry and can take your vision from Pinterest and make it a reality!
5. We know all the ins and outs of the wedding venues here in Phoenix and its
surrounding cities… which is why we can craft you such an outstanding timeline for a seamless day!
6. We will keep your wedding on budget by providing creative recommendations and the right vendors for your budget.
7. You shouldn’t have to stress out before, and especially during your wedding. Last minute hiccups can happen, but when you have a seasoned wedding planner, you’ll never even know. We handle everything for you!
8. We can save you money due to our buying power and knowledge of competitive pricing!
9. You just don’t have the time to do it all yourself. A lot of today’s brides work, go to school, have kids, pets, obligations, and more! Let us free up your schedule by helping to plan your wedding!
10. You want to spend your wedding day being pampered, worrying only about how handsome your ‘husband to be’ is going to look when you see him for the first time. Hiring a wedding planner will let you be the princess for the day while we make sure the cake has arrived, the DJ is on time, the venue is set up, and everything is in its place! You just worry about getting bride-beautiful!
Sure there are tons of websites out there that will help you plan a wedding. There’s also websites to help you renovate your home or fix your own car. BUT, would you do either of those things on your own? Maybe… maybe NOT. You only get one shot at your wedding and you want to make it perfect. Hiring a seasoned wedding planner will allow you to spend more time enjoying your engagement and your wedding day.
Read more great tips from Jo Ann here: www.aproposcreations.com
Thanks for sharing, Jo Ann. We love your wedding tips.
If you’re looking for a wedding planner in your area, look here.