Benefit from Valuable Content and Sharing in Your Social Media Experience for 2014
You have read a great article that can really help you with your business. Now what is the next step? Did you share the link with anyone? Did you know that by sharing the link you can add to your available content for friends, fans, family and visitors, increase your visibility and bring more people to your website? Yes. When you create great content or read content that inspires you and you share it on your page on a regular basis, there are two things that can happen:
- People come back for more because it’s valuable to them and you are regular at posting.
- You inspire others to share with their social media networks.
When this happens, you increase your viral visibility, which is free additional exposure for you.
So, as a Wedding Planner, what do you write or share? There are two areas that stand out:
- Brides & grooms (your main category)
- Networking partners (vendors in your field)
Providing valuable content to both areas can bring you more business.
Here are some tips on writing valuable content worth sharing:
- Provide helpful tips and resources for both couples and networking partners – This will help couples in their wedding planning process. They may share the tips they like on their Facebook page or repin them to their wedding planning board on Pinterest. Providing business tips and resources for other vendors can help improve their business.
- Add images – people love looking at eye-catching images relevant to content. Adding visual helps them to absorb the information better.
- Mix it up – We live in a busy world. Your posts should vary from short, effective posts (one liners with a very effective image worth sharing), to well written articles. But your average post should be around 100 -250 words; just enough to intrigue, but not too much to turn them away due to their busy lives.
- Share videos – Videos are becoming very popular. They are a refreshing change to the norm.
- Provide entertainment – People like to be entertained. By doing so, you can make them laugh, be awe-inspired, or touch their heart in some other way. It will also allow them to see a part of your personality, therefore aid in building a relationship with you.
- Add infographics – Let the sample below speak for itself.
These are just a few ideas.
Here is an awesome infographic by http://edgemedia.com.sg designed to assist you with great content worth sharing:
Was this helpful? Please leave a comment below.