How to become a wedding planner…in spite of the economy!
- March 26, 2012
- Posted by: ACPWC
- Category: Courses
Did you let the economy steal your dream of becoming a Wedding Planner?
Well, it’s not too late to live your dream.
The wedding industry is alive and well. It’s a multi-billion dollar industry and recession proof. Couples are always going to get married. Now, what they need to understand is how you, as a trained professional, can help them.
As a consultant you can:
- Save them time and money.
- Get better wedding professionals (vendors)
- Negotiate pricing for them
- Advise them on contracts prior to signing
- Share information that only industry people know
- Find great private locations
- Create their “Signature, contour, allure” in their special way
Polls of newlyweds have been taken, and the #1 thing a couple would change for their wedding is that they’d hire a wedding planner. The only issue in this economy is that brides are more selective. So stand out from the crowd by getting certified as a professional consultant.
NEXT COURSE? ACPWC course August 6-9th in Phoenix, AZ.