Is a Wedding Planner Really Necessary or Will You Risk a DIY Disaster ?
- March 4, 2013
- Posted by: ACPWC
- Category: Uncategorized Weddings
Many couples are trying to save money by going the do-it-yourself route instead of hiring a wedding planner. In this economy can a wedding planner still be considered a necessity?
Absolutely! Bridal magazine surveys confirm that when brides are asked, “If you had to do it over again, what would you change about your wedding? Answer: “I would have hired a professional wedding consultant to assist me with planning my dream wedding.”
Early on in the wedding planning process, DIY brides begin to realize there are many details that require being very organized. Instead of approaching your wedding day like a labor intensive job, a wedding planner allows you to turn your special day into an exciting and fun experience.
Here are just a few things a professional can assist with:
- Create and review vendor contracts
- Organize your timeline and make sure you stick to it
- Keep you within your budget and prevent expensive mistakes
- Remind you about appointments and obligations
- Coordinate all vendors involved and keep your beautiful day running smoothly
- Handle any unexpected occurrences so you can continue to enjoy the day you’ve been dreaming about
When you don’t know how to do something or you don’t have time to waste, you go to someone who has been trained, an expert in the field. Credentials are important. If you need a doctor or a lawyer, you want him/her to be trained. It is important to have the knowledge and experience a professional wedding consultant possesses. Would you trust your wedding to someone without training?
Give us a call for more information, or visit our website.
Northern California Personalized Course
April 1st-5th 2013
Biltmore Hotel & Suites
2151 Laurelwood Road
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Register Here – Deadline to register – March 23, 2013
Home Study Course available at any time.