Stay Ahead of the Competition
Staying ahead of the competition is easy when you have the right tools and information.
Here are some ideas:
▪ Find out what you don’t know and expand what you do.
▪ Take advantage of opportunities for networking and sharing ideas. Join groups or organizations.
▪ Surround yourself with the ‘right people’. Like-minded, successful people.
▪ Build relationships and collaborate on projects and events.
▪ Get a mentor who can guide and advise you.
▪ Read a book on business, self-improvement or your specialty. Most successful people read at least 1 book a week.
▪ Be creative without limits. Which means, “think outside the box!”
▪ Get training in your areas of interest. ‘Trial by fire’ is not the most effective way to develop your skills.
▪ Maintain a strong work ethic. People do business with people they know, like and trust.
Continued education, training and staying ahead of the curve is what will make your business great. Confidence, credentials and knowledge is what makes you great in your business!
If you are serious about training, certification and self-improvement, the ACPWC is here to help in all these areas. Our next course will be:
Saturday, October 10 to Monday, October 12, 2015
Midtown Live Sports Café
7408 Cameron Rd
Austin, TX 78752
Cheryl and Shea Bailey of Wedding Industry Rescue and 2015 WMBA conference speakers will be presenters at this course. Cheryl will focus on the Sales and Marketing aspects of the business, while Shea will explain the importance of website, SEO and Google Analytics. You will not want to miss this opportunity to gain knowledge from these experts.
Celia Bell from Senior Core of Retired Executives – SCORE offers the nation’s largest network of free, expert Business Mentors.
Design Session with Greg Reese of Events By Reese Group, LLC of Unforgettable Wedding Stories, TV show.
Attendees of the WMBA conference will receive special pricing.
Enroll before 9/30/15 and receive $150 off registration fees. (Applies to Texas or Home Study courses.) Deadline to register for TX course is October 3.
If you cannot make the Personalized Course, you may still take advantage of these pricing incentives with our Home Study program.
Enroll before 10/31/15 and receive $100 off for registration fee for our Home Study Program.
Don’t delay, time is running out. Sign up today for your successful future.
Every day you delay, gives the competition the opportunity to gain the advantage.
Maybe you don’t need training, but know someone who does. Please share the information.
Ask about our group rates.
Deadline to register October 3!
Space is limited. Last Personalized course for 2015. Register today!
Feel free to call if you have questions.