The Event You’ve Been Asking for: Own Your Designer Title
- February 19, 2013
- Posted by: ACPWC
- Category: Courses Events Uncategorized
ACPWC has finally been able to arrange the class you’ve been asking for. Owning Your Designer Title is a Workshop for floral and event designers dedicated to a behind the scenes look at how to build a successful design company. Our own Crystal Lequang of Amazae Special Events, a fellow member of the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants, will give an unveiled view of what it takes and means to be a designer, review candid business model tips, explore must trade secrets, provide resources and more.
Educational tips include:
- how to define you and your business
- what adding design services to your business model means
- how to find color, theme, design board inspirations and how to use it
- break down of a design from initial concept to completion
- how to plan for photoshoots, submitting these and your weddings for publication
- opportunity for all questions to be answered
- and more
It is sure to be an educational, inspiriting and needed workshop for new to experienced planning professionals transitioning or trying to make their design end of the business as successful as possible.
Food and drink, Tour will be provided by Hotel Valencia.
There are only a few spaces left. Sign up NOW for your spot in the class.