The Power of Video in Your Business Blog
- March 22, 2015
- Posted by: ACPWC
- Category: Uncategorized
BIOGRAPHY – MARK SHEPHERD
Mark Shepherd, Executive Producer of Legacy Films is the founder and past President of The Bay Area Professional Videographers Association. In 2007, Mark graduated from ACPWC’s consultant training program and has been active with ACPWC ever since.
Learn more about Mark at www.LegacyFilmsEvents.com
THE POWER OF VIDEO MARKETING
Video Marketing is the hottest trend in the online marketing industry. Everyday 100 million internet users watch a video online and this number is expected to grow dramatically in the next few years. But does that mean it is the right format to advertise your business? The answer is yes! Did you know that people that view a product/service video are 85% more likely to buy the product?
Use of video can promote, expose and engage! Think about the value and influence of video, the mechanics of creating and posting videos, and the best ways it can be used, like, YouTube, social media and to promote your business and achieve higher placement on search engines.
Video marketing can also be used to:
- Develop a proven video marketing strategy that benefits your business.
- Determine what are the three persuasive types of videos that every business needs to develop.
- Learn how to use the power of YouTube to drive leads and sales to your business
- Show the power of personal introduction videos.
- Discover secrets to developing a video script that engages your viewers and gets results.
- Find the secret to getting video testimonials for your products and services.
- Develop a persuasive “call-to-action” that converts leads into sales.
- Gain insider’s tips and tricks on getting the search engines to place your video higher in searches.
Don’t delay! Seats are limited. Use the following link to sign up and take your business to the next level in 2015! https://acpwc.com/#!course-application/c1rj3