Top 10 Reasons Why Wedding & Event Planners Should Join a Membership
- Is an investment in your professional credibility, personal development, and industry growth.
- Shows you are dedicated to staying connected and making improvements in your industry or profession.
- Provides networking opportunities with other people passionate about the quality of products/service they produce.
- Acts as a measurement tool for your success.
- Is a way to stay connected to wedding professionals.
- Increases accountability and promotes responsibility.
- Gives access to unlimited knowledge to guide you on the path to success.
- Makes a positive impact on your career, your organization, and your everyday life.
- Aides in furthering your career by creating professional relationships.
- Demonstrates pride and exclusivity of membership.
For more than 22 years, the ACPWC has been dedicated to upholding the highest standards of professionalism and integrity, raising the level of education, ensuring uniformity, and promoting career success on a national level in the wedding and special event industry.
“Creating a platform for training, education, certification and support for our graduates and members”.
“Members helping members to succeed”
is designed to promote camaraderie, creativity and contributions by our members.
In 2013 ACPWC continues to support our members through business development, continuing education, and recognition of personal achievements. We have established a platform for success for our active members to elevate their businesses to the next level!
Each year ACPWC strives to provide a strong foundation for membership as well as new benefits. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to participate in the membership offerings. This year we have added healthcare and additional discount and revenue generating services. As a Member of ACPWC, you are entitled to use these great benefits and resources to promote your business.
For more information, please see our Membership Benefits.